Friday, March 12, 2010

Jane's Addiction - Live Norway (2003)

Jane's Addiction - Live Norway (2003)

I like to think that I am a good natured Jane's Addiction fan. I saw them recently on the Nine Inch Nails tour with original bassist Eric Avery (who after shows last week in Australia, has officially left the band) and they threw down some thunderous rock. It reminded me of their early LA shows and residencies. I have since learned that they've added Duff McKagan, who played in Velvet Revolver and was formerly in Guns N' Roses as their new bassist of choice. I guess Flea was too busy with his Thom Yorke project and Chris Chaney couldn't crawl out of the hole that would be the former "Strays" album. Either way, I am sad to see Avery go, but glad that I locked in a show for the tour. The show I have provided below, isn't from thqat tour, but rather from the 2003 Strays era. It includes a Pink Floyd cover and some of the rare tunes from the last album. I guess I am just anticipating some great things from them this year in regards to new music. (Please say it isn't like Satellite Party). I present to you the live Jane's Addiction show, recorded in Norway in 2003 to promote the Strays album and before their last break-up (of which there's been too many).

Jane's Addiction - Live Norway (2003)
01. Up The Beach
02. Stop
03. Ain't No Right
04. True Nature
05. Been Caught Stealing
06. Three Days(Fades Out)
07. Just Because
08. Strays
09. The Riches
10. Ocean Size
11. In The Flesh (Pink Floyd Cover)
12. Mountain Song
13. Leve Blitz
14. Jane Says

Links in Comments

1 comment:

McCrank said...

http://lix.in/e00fb204


http://lix.in/dbe54aeb