Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Echo & The Bunnymen - DEMOS

Echo & The Bunnymen - DEMOS

I am celebrating withthis post. A bevvy of good news from the Echo and the Bunnymen camp. Seems they're droping into Coachella on the same night as Jay Z, LCD Soundsystem, Passion Pit and The Cribs to name a few. They've announced tour dates, including a stop in SF and Reno (The Nugget baby!), and they're still hard-charging for another album to capitalize on their current line-up. Meanwhile, Sgt. Fuzz aka Will Sargent is Dj-ing and Ian Mcculloch has dropped his version of "Alice In Wonderland" via his biography which drops in Spring. Drinking the Blob Yates - indeed! I bet it will be a mind-junk of a book. What a year for the Bunnymen, even if the las album didn't jump out of the gates as planned. It had to pass the mustard, in order to get to the next drop of Bunnymen goodness. Below, you can experience - what some might call "The John Peel" sessions or demos from the Bunnymen's entire career. It has some rare singles and some rare to find tracks. Hopefully, you will enjoy asmuch as me. PS. I would love to hear Will Sargent with Perry Farrell on vocals. Trip Hop 2010!

Echo & The Bunnymen - DEMOS
01. All In Your Mind (1985 demo)
02. My Heart Is Overflowing (demo)
03. All My Life (ian mcculloch solo demo)
04. Baseball Bill (demo)
05. Clay (1982 demo)
06. Do You Love Him (never stop demo)
07. Don't Let It Get You Down (demo)
08. Empire State Halo (demo)
09. Evergreen (demo)
10. Fools Like Us (demo)
11. I Want To Be There When You Come (demo)
12. I'll Fly Tonight (instrumental demo)
13. Just A Touch Away (demo)
14. Live Forever (demo)
15. My Heart Is Overflowing (instrumental demo)
16. Nothing Last Forever (demo)
17. People Are Strange (1987 demo)
18. Rollercoaster (ian mcculloch solo demo)
19. Satelitte (demo)
20. The Killing Moon (demo)

Links in Comments

3 comments:

McCrank said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/99734524/eCHOaIym.rar.html

Adam Gott said...

thanks! I can't wait to listen!

McCrank said...

me neither. Let me know how you like it. I have all of these on different media, so I don't have them all collected like this. Anything stand out? I want to hear Clay, BADLY!