Monday, June 16, 2008

McCrank's Juke - Final Mix (2008)

McCrank's Juke - Final Mix (2008)

Not much else to say here, other then thank you for all the comments, support and posts. I have had a blast doing this and it is hard to walk away, but it's time for something more trivial and more personal. The music is and always will be my passion -- but the focus, just has to be elsewhere for now. Best to ALL y'all.

Keep on Crankin'

McCrank's Juke - Final Mix (2008)
01. Baltic Fleet - 3 Dollar Dress
02. The Clash - Train in Vain
03. Echo & The Bunnymen - A Promise

04. Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Killing Jar
05. Islands - Creeper
06. The Cure - To Wish Impossible Things
07. Rancid - Fall Back Down
08. Social Distortion - Nickels & Dimes
09. The Big Sleep - You Can't Touch The Untouchable
10. Explosions In The Sky - The Birth And Death Of The Day!

No Links -- and Farewell!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN! Sucks to see you go but best of luck to you, McCrank! Thanks for all the Bunnymen related goodies these past years. You will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Not you too!!! WTF is up this week?? Blog after beautiful music blog I love is closing up shop. This is a blow. First Oceanico, then Spinster's Rock, Geant Vener is on its last legs, now this?! I'm going to be forced to go to the torrent sites after this.

Thanks for the numerous links I've followed here over the past year or so. The Morrissey b-sides compilation post alone warrants you a blogger hero award.

Good luck to you. I enjoyed playing along. Your blog will be missed.

By the way, the San Jose Cure gig recording does exist, you just have to suck the teat of the torrent masters to get to it, unfortunately.

Let's rock, let's roll.

Anonymous said...

FUCK! Oceanico's history too?!? I'm with you Electric cool. This sucks!I knew something was up with Oceanico these past few weeks...but not being bilingual i didn't know what was up other than Wayne Hussey's lawyer coming down on him. Damn! Damn! Damn! The Cure Tour History that was posted a few weeks ago there was amazing. And now if McCrank splits, who's left?

t.ro said...

thanks for one of my fave blogs. all of your efforts were much appreciated!

Jon Lamoreaux said...

McCrank, you found my blog somehow (bigjonlam.blogspot.com) and left a commment about my Candleland review, so I wanted to do the same. Sorry I'm coming into this at the tail end, looks like my kind of thing. I'll have to go back and check out the archives. Good luck!
PS. How did you find me anyway?